Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Berenger Says I'm Slacking.

It's been a while. So I have bunches of stuff. Or as my relatives in West Virignia might say, Oodles. Oodles of stuff.

So, let's get to it.

(Also, a random format and color change. Woo-hoo! That's what makes Blogs more popular, right?)

RANDOM STUFF:
Let's start with the LED Coffeetable. There's really no point to it, I just thought it was neat.
If you'd like a little more interactivity with your tables, you might want to program a robot to play you in air hockey. (See how I kept the table theme going there? That won't last.)
Korean fans know how to put together a cheer.
Seriously high-end shoes. Probably expensive. (And the fact that I couldn't find a price on their webpage just screams: "If you need to know you can't afford it.")
Time saving tips from Sprint. (I tried the potato one and it sort of works. I also tried the tying headphones in a knot one and it sort of also works. These are like "Sort of time saving" tips.)
Green Bay Packers Yearbooks. From 1960 - 1967. I love these things, mostly because the Ads are so weird.
Oh, for the love of Pete, this appears to be a real thing.

GAMES:
Portal. Not that Portal. Just based on it.
Factory Balls. Kind of neat.
Frustrating Cat Game #1: Archery-Golf.
Frustrating Cat Game #2: Pole-Vault.
Frustrating Cat Game #3: Trap the kitty. (I liked this one a lot more than the other 2, and it's not made by the same people, so it's not really as frustrating.)
Thule Trail. Kind of like the old school Oregon Trail.
Spot the 5 Differences. Some of the things actually change when you replay it.


MOVIE STUFF:
Peter Jackson made a short film about World War I. Here's the trailer.
Here's the end of a movie called Dam Busters, which George Lucas might have seen. In fact, someone dubbed the end of Star Wars over it, and...well...check it out. Oh, and for no apparent reason, they seem to be remaking Dambusters.
In case you haven't been paying attention, there's more Star Trek casting going on. Slashfilm put together a great photo set for the new guys.

3 comments:

Jen said...

our random blog changes are almost alike - - - kinda strange - - - love you ooodles! the platinum child

Madtoad said...

I told Mom I changed it just because I hadn't posted in a while and I thought, you know, I'll switch it up a bit. As soon as I got it situated the way I wanted I logged in to look at it, then I went and looked at your blog, which I hadn't seen in a couple of weeks and I was like "Hey! Jen changed hers too?"

I told Mom I thought that was weird. Good to know that we have some kind of sibling psychic connection going on. :p

Unknown said...

Now I have to use all the timesaving tips in order to get back the time I wasted watching all the timesaving tip videos!!!