Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lakers 103, Celtics 98.

Oh man, still alive, still alive...

Roomba + Pacman = This.
There's not enough pen and paper gaming stuff on my page. Here. By the way, I played all but one of those modules. In case you care, it was Gargoyle.
Here's something awesome I owned as a kid.
Here's Al Green hanging out with Chicago. What a great song.
This game is awesome cause you get to draw your own avatar.
I thought this was funny.
Kinda weird, kinda cool. Moodstream.
Here's a neat game called Starshine.
Think you could do a better job with the budget than congress? Prove it.
Here's something fascinating: Things people have left behind in old books.
Epsilon: Cool game.
As tired as I am of desktop defender games, this one is cool cause it has a nice RPG aspect to it: Gemcraft.
Finally, I thought this was fun. Build the blocks to make the correct shapes from 3 angles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

still have some hope left for your lakers...
tho they go back to Boston now right?