Sunday, November 9, 2008

I took October off.

From updating my blog. To see if anyone noticed.

It is completely unclear to me whether or not anyone did.

I don't care.

I'm still typing. Look at the words, here, they were all typed by me. I can't stop typing. I'm a typing machine. What would you call a typing machine? A typewriter? That's ridiculous.

Today we're all about randomness because, well, why not? Forgive me if I ramble a little bit. This thing is going to cover all kinds of bases from sports to shoes to world of warcraft. Get ready. Here we go.

My favorite new mini-game in World of Warcraft is the "Can I type my password in fast enough that I don't have to watch the undead dragon land and make my screen shake" game. Seriously. I can't get enough of it.

Shoes. Imelda Marcos would have been proud. Wait, is she dead?

NBA standings as of today have 3 unbeaten teams: The Lakers (Yay!), The Jazz (good for Utah), and the Hawks (uh...what?). That would be the Atlanta Hawks. For those of you who don't follow basketball, let me give you an analogy. That would be like saying the three best companies that
make cake are Sara Lee, Duncan Hines, and Firestone. Yeah, try to figure that out.

Best part of the Muppets was always these two guys.

For the life of me, I can't believe I didn't see the last line of this video coming from a mile away, because...well, just because.

Oh my gosh, so much fun. ASSEMBLER! (Physics are neat).

I had a physical on Friday and my nurse told me I was "terribly healthy". My blood pressure is awesomely low and I had a great EKG. Afterwards the nurse was like "You don't smoke, do you?" And I was like "I do, actually." She gave me a look and she says, "Noooooo." Like she doesn't believe me. Isn't it great to be able to do that? I'm ridiculously healthy for an overweight smoker. That's good to know. The whole point was that I'm starting a clinical diet next wednesday. I thought I was going to have to start it on Friday, but the nutritionist is meeting with me next Wednesday. I asked the nurse if that meant I could continue eating like an idiot for five more days. Her response? "We don't recommend it."

Obama. That is all.

Ok, maybe that's not all. Actually heard from a friend of mine that some people at his job were taking the day off to recuperate because we'd elected a...well, that word...as president. They were calling it "Black Wednesday" (which is even funnier to me because the election was on a Tuesday. Just straight up smarts with these people.) Anyhoo, my friend called it Honkey Introspection day. Which made me laugh. So, I'm sharing it with you. I hope you laughed too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cry myself to sleep every day there isn't a new post.

Mr. Puuk said...

Hey, good luck on your clinical diet. Make sure the doc lubes his fingers, though.

And let me get this straight - you eat crap and smoke and still are healthy? So, like, if you get in shape are you going to be Captain America or something? Some people get all the breaks.