Thursday, February 1, 2007

Friday is Link day. Didn't you know?

This is GENIUS. Read the whole thing, the first sentence is priceless, but also the information on the cover made me giggle.

This is for Kayla, pictures of Harry Potter shirtless, with a horse. If you have a Y chromosome, don't even bother with that link.

Now you can check online to see where incidents are occurring. Try things like assassination, or bomb.

Terminator vs. Robocop.

This Wave isn't frozen, but it's still cool.

Tangerines! Dodge them. Get points. Listen to that smooth music...

Weird. You can watch boats move around San Francisco harbor. I don't know why...

List of Unusual Wikipedia articles. I like Acoustic Kitty.

5 comments:

Kim said...

it's kinda creeping seeing "harry" without any clothes...

Mahbu335 said...

yeah, I'm never going to see that production, maybe they should put Jacoby or Jerry in his place...

Madtoad said...

Kim probably has no idea who you're talking about. :)

Kim said...

you sir are correct, I have no clue

Mahbu335 said...

lead singer and guitarist for Papa Roach a.k.a candiates for my hand in marriage :)