Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thurs- Ahh! Links! Stop it!

Rush Hour THREE.

Hm...Japanese people stuffed sausage in their pizza crust...they're awesome. Ooh, and tater tots wrapped in bacon. My diet is killing me.

The internet is brilliant. You can now search for songs by singing into your microphone.

Russell Crowe is making a Robin Hood Movie? I guess it's better than Costner.

And apparently the X-Files movie won't die. They're talking about a sequel.

Holy Moledo! That's a Stephen King movie that doesn't look terrible! It's got Samuel L. Jackson and John Cusack in it!

This is indeed, an awesome chase scene.

Cool pictures of an ice storm approaching Buffalo. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Nice job on the Pulse webpage. Kayla, don't watch it.

News must be slow in Euless. I like that they even added a map.

That's it. I got nothing else.

3 comments:

Kim said...

So Travis said I should talk to you about weight watchers since I have a problem with food

So...lets talk!

what do you use to calculate your pts?

Madtoad said...

I emailed you.

Mahbu335 said...

I want to see 1408 movie, that looks pretty cool, and if you tell me not to watch something I'm going to watch it