Sunday, April 1, 2007

Biggidy Bang Booma.

Ill-advised ventures into children's programming.
GTA IV. Word.
From the Questionable Special Effects Department.
Everything you ever wanted to know about little green army men.
This dog is smarter than most of the kids I know. (Not my kids. Those kids are smrt. I mean smart.)
I like Cthulhu stuff. Therefore, I like Clark Ashton Smith. Therfore, I like this webpage.
My friend Adam loaned me a DVD with this video on it. You should watch it. It's funny. Lots of cameos. (Adam, I think I still have your DVD. Too bad you moved to New York. Haha!)
In the category of things I like, HHGTTG is way up there. Here's some unreleased interviews with Douglas Adams from 1979, before he became incredibly famous.
I know people who like Gundam action figures, but this is ridiculous.
Did you like Gross Pointe Blank? I did. Here's a non-sequel sequel.
Or as Cusack pointed out, "Disney doesn't want to do a sequel. So it's pretty hard to take that specific character and setting and do one but I would like to. Like the further misadventures of...I have secret plans to do a non-sequel sequel."

2 comments:

Bob said...

You like Cthulhu, hmm? You're in luck, then:

http://www.cthulhunation.co.uk/index.php

Madtoad said...

Neat!