Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tue-, no it's Wed-, no, it's actually Thursday now.

Apparently St. Louis Cardinals fans own tractors. And have copious free time.
Hey, Bob (in the comments list, woot) pointed me to this. Cthulhu Nation. Online MMO for Cthulhuey goodness.
Haha, I like this. You're not allowed access to the internet unless you have ze good grammar.
Sports Pictures that are, well, you'll see.
Weird. A rolling bridge.
Awww....little babies born at the Zoo. They're so CUTE!
This is the biggest site filled with Trivia Games I've ever seen.
Ok, this is a website dedicated to Truly Awful things. There's some bad stuff on here, so you may want to skip it if you're, you know, delicate. Personally, I'm finding it hilarious.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Thing I hate about Cthulhu Nation is that they limit your time on server by linking it to your stamina. So once you've used up your free moves, you have about a couple of dozen moves before you're out of stamina and can't move any more, and it takes about a half hour to build stamina back up, so you have to log off.

I guess it gets easier when you subscribe or are leveled up pretty high, but at low level it is a pain.