Saturday, June 23, 2007

This may be the last saturday in my old house.

Remember that weird, super action-y gun style movie with all the bizarre gun fights? Some of you may have talked with me about it, some of you maybe not. But here it is Shoot Em' Up With Clive Owen.
I don't know much about this band, but this is a cool video for a Daft Punk song.
Nice list of 20 movies, Not Coming Soon to a theater near you.
If you know me, you know my favorite author is Elmore Leonard. He used to write westerns before he started writing cool crime capers. 3:10 to Yuma is one of those westerns. It's got Christian Bale and Russel Crowe.
Video games? Oh yeah, these guys play some video games. King of Kongs
I came across this guy's blog (he's a screen writer) and I quite enjoyed his James Bond Reviews
Nice article on ways to Sleep Better.
If you're bored, Watch some Television why not?
I'm not sure if it shoudl be Why Paint Cats or Why Cats Paint.
In role playing game news, the Marvel RPG is now free. For download.
And perhaps your kids would like to do some role playing? RPGs for Kids

No comments: