Monday, July 2, 2007

Jen likes it when i tell you everything in a one sentence title, so here you go: we got a new house.

This is a fascinating little Youtube video of women in art. Morphing pictures of famous artwork featuring women.
I don't know if you know who Rube Goldberg is, but he was a cartoonist who designed crazy contraptions. Man I love these things.
New game for today: Bloxors.
I still like Star Wars, no matter how painful working on that stupid game was. Star Wars Bloopers They make-a me laugh.
Rowan Atkinson is :Spider-Plant Man! (& Part II)
Video game movie alert: Hitman. (Timothy Olyphant looks terrible with a shaved head, btw).
I like Alfred Hitchcock. Now he has his own Hitchcock Wiki. Fascinating stuff in there, particularly trivia, info about all the movies, and check out the 1000 frames where they show cool stuff from each movie.
For math geeks: Marble Adding Machine. (Well, I thought it was cool.)

6 comments:

Jen said...

ha! i knew that and have seen a picture online. hope i get to see it in person before i'm 40! that gives me 9 years so surely we can work that out.

Jen said...

you need to get on vh1's pop culture trivia show!

Anonymous said...

Is this a "Sooper Sekrit House," or can you post a picture? Congrats on getting it! :)

Madtoad said...

it's not a sooper sekrit house, but i don't know where to find good pictures.

Unknown said...

Jen, Todd and Allison don't know it yet, but I'm planning to use their house for us to get together for Thanksgiving or Christmas if we can work it out!! I'm sure they won't mind if I come down and do all the cooking and cleaning.

Madtoad said...

You totally just gave it away!