Monday, February 25, 2008

Chapter 101. Things I found (part 101).

We're going to try something a little different. Today we're going to tell a story. Once apon a time Mr. Fancy Pants had an adventure somewhere in the world. No, wait, this idea sucks. Let's try something else.

Grid - 16.

Bah, that's too terse.

If only I could find the right tone. Kind of like if a 3-year old described Star Wars to you...

For some reason Star Wars reminded me I need some new furniture. Some kind of weird desk that would make people say, "That's awesome."

Wait, that's can't be real, can it? That's got to be some kind of optical illusion.

Like some kind of game that's not done but has a really neat premise (and a video).

I mean, there's some weird things to see on the internet.

It's never too late to get started.

But, I guess sooner or later Death comes for everyone.

No comments: