Thursday, February 21, 2008

What's this bloggy thing? Oh yeah...

I disappeared for more than a month and no one noticed. How sad for me.

:P

Ok. I'll see what I have laying around. You'd think there'd be a lot.

How does Superman shave? Superman may be the only one that knows. No, wait, this guy knows and he'll tell you.
Hey, look at what the future will look like! (That's a young Wink Martindale, by the way.)
Bruce Campbell Rules.
Filler. It's a game. You know it's fun. I don't post games that aren't fun.
I would so live in this house.
I'm not sure Tracy Morgan hasn't just become Tracy Jordan at this point. (PS, watch 30 Rock. It's funny.)
I don't know if this is real or special effects, but this is some impressive soccer.
Oh yeah. There's some new Harrison Ford movie coming out...Something about a Crystal Skull?

Well, it wasn't that much I had saved up. I'll try not to disappear for a month again.

(Like you care).

//By the way, I just looked and for the record, this is my 100th post. That makes it somehow even sadder.

2 comments:

digression said...

Hah! I read that as "I would so NOT live in this house" and decided you were crazy. While I'm glad I was wrong, now I'm going to have to fight you for the house.

Unknown said...

Happy 100th post!!! I checked your blog for new posts every few days, and wondered why you hadn't updated, but I guess I should have left a comment.