Monday, March 15, 2010

The Ides of March

So, beware.

How exactly did using "Ides" fall out of favor. I should try to bring that back into favor. Does it even work for any month but march? And that's all Julius Caesar isn't it? The Shakespeare play?

Whatever. On to things I care about.

Captain America bothers to cast a decent villain.


More evidence that Batman is better than Superman.

I need my mother to iron this on to a T-Shirt for me. (Thanks for all the shirts, mom! Love you!)

Predators. Nice. Check back on 3/18 for the trailer, but there's some cool sneak peek stuff up there now.

We may be getting another Heavy Metal movie after all. Technically it would be the third, but I'm going to count it as the second since the second one they made (which was for some reason subtitled: F.A.K.K.) was so terrible that I couldn't even sit through the whole thing, and it had naked chicks from start to finish. That's bad.

Tron Legacy Trailer. That's good. (That's Bruce Boxleitner! And Jeff Bridges! And sweet looking tron-cycles! YES!)

News (finally) from Christopher Nolan about Batman 3. And also, he's apparently resurrecting Superman. And also, apparently, the villain in Batman 3 will be anybody but Mr. Freeze.


5 comments:

Zor said...

it was Heavy Metal:FAKK2 actually.

And while the movie was uh... not good. The game based on the movie had the best level design ever. Must have had some great designers on that game. Yessiree. Bob's yer uncle.

Unknown said...

The posts were so far apart that I have already seen everything you linked.

This isn't news Todd, it's olds.

Madtoad said...

I could stop posting again for a couple of months if it will make you happy Travis.

And yeah, actually the FAKK2 game was pretty solid. Now who do I know that worked on that...

Unknown said...

I think we know that nothing makes me happy.

Except maybe chocolate milk.

And maybe puppies.

Unknown said...

Feche wouldn't stand for that sort of thing Hxr.