Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Well, it's Easter and B-Fish wants his Easter blog. We're all about service around here, so here you go B-Fish. The rest of you can enjoy it too, I guess.

Apparently, this is a Test for the Swedish armed forces. It requires teamwork with a group of people you can't see. Kind of neat.

One of the greatest movies ever made is getting a prequel. In Norwegian. And I'm more than okay with that. It's exactly the prequel that should be made. And hopefully they'll make it right.

10 word Wikipedia. This is just absolutely, well, genius, really.

Specter Spelunker Shrinks is a great idea for a game. Run around, get big, get small, try to make it through the game. Mucho fun.

Steambirds, more awesome fun. Turn based dogfighting combat game.

There is very little that could make me happier than this video for Tecmo Bowl Throwback. God I loved Tecmo Bowl. I love that they used the original theme music and updated it. I love that the gameplay is the same. It SHOULD be!!! That was part of the brilliance. And looking at that screen for the playoff trees reminded me that EA still owns the NFL license, and this is why they should be shunned. Good for Tecmo Bowl using all the city names. Hah. Can't copyright city names, huh.

Fun movie news: Natalie Portman is going to star in Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. Awesome. Can't wait til I have a trailer for that to throw up here.

This Pac-Man movie trailer (fake) was done in 2004, apparently, but I still thought it was pretty funny.

New A-Team Trailer, in case you missed it.

New Expendables trailer. Statham, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lungdren, Mickey Rourke...it's ridiculous.

Epic tale of Epic Epicness
. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

No comments: