Saturday, June 5, 2010

NINJAS! From NORWAY!

There's nothing about this movie that isn't awesome. First of all, it's about Norwegian Ninjas. Second of all, did you see the first part? About the Norwegian Ninjas? Cause that part was the part that was pretty awesome. Third, it's sort of based on a true story that has something to do with this guy. But really, just the Norwegian Ninjas part is pretty cool.

When I first found the video for Office War, I thought it was pretty cool, but man, Norwegian Ninjas. That's killing me.

I gave up on Lost after the last episode of season 1 because, well, there was all this cool stuff going on, and then they showed me that horrible smoke monster and I was like, meh. But this guy explains Lost in 3 minutes, so if you didn't watch it at all, or if you abandoned it somewhere along the way, like I did, well, you can save yourself all the time and trouble it would take you to go to the Wikipedia and try to figure out what happened.

This guy just makes all kinds of cool pancakes, presumably using some kind of food coloring and big plastic squirty bottles. I dug the Bacon and Egg Pancake.

Also, this is a weird webpage, and it took me a while to figure out that you had to click on the images and move the mouse around to get the guy to do things, but it's called Self Control Freak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Toad, the blogosphere has missed you.