Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Every Once in a while...

Every once in a while I have to do something to prove to my sister that I read her blog. So I'm posting my top five Album Openers, which by the way, will probably not look like anybody else's album openers since I have almost no musical connection to the kinds of things my sister listens to (although, I'm pretty sure that Top Gun CD she listed was mine...)

1) Run DMC
Year: 1988
Album: Tougher Than Leather
Track 1: Run's House

2) Public Enemy
Year: 1992
Album: Greatest Misses
Track 1: Tie Goes To The Runner

3) Greyboy All Stars
Year: 2001
Album: Mastered the Art
Track 1: Mastered the Art

4) Das EFX
Year: 1992
Album: Dead Serious
Track 1: Mic Checka

5) D-Nice
Year: 1990
Album: Call Me D-Nice
Track 1: Crumbs on the Table

Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way, here's some linky goodness:

Pound is an amusing short film.
Sphere is an escape from the room game.
Take some free courses from M.I.T.
Make some music with Chord Stuido.
Have a slap fight with your sister. It's Japanese so I have no idea what's going on, but there's a girl and you slap her and she tries to slap you and...yeah, there's really just no telling.

Ok, we're gonna end on that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and this is to prove I read yours!