Monday, April 28, 2008

Lakers 107, Nuggets101.

Well, that'll do it for the Nuggets. The Lakers are also the only team to sweep their first round opponent. Which means we'll get a break (them from playing, me from posting) until the Utah/Houston series finishes up.

So, since we're gonna get some time off, let's link it up a little bit:

Check out the awesome Attack Wing Glider the military's using. I think the GI Joe cartoon inspired that.
And speaking of GI JOE, this lady apparently had no idea the GI JOE team has existed since the 80's, she's lamenting the fact that the movie has totally destroyed that awesome 40's icon who single handedly won WWII (apparently). She even found some bloggers to back up her "OMG what are they doing!" screeching. This whole article kills me for some reason. I mean it's like she doesn't realize this happened 20 years ago. Lady, there was a cartoon!
GTA IV. Should be here soon.
Lots of cool pictures and videos of bioluminescence.
I just don't feel right if I don't give you a game.
Cool Then & Now pictures of Arizona. Mouse over the images to see how things have changed.

1 comment:

NeekoBoi said...

I think the Lakers would face the Jazz in the second round. But then again, crazt things happen in the NBA Playoffs. The Hawks are now tied with the Celtics.

Niko's Sports Blog