Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lakers 128, Nuggets 114.

So, the deal I'm making with myself right now (which I probably won't keep) is that whenever the Lakers win a playoff game I'm going to post. They won today, they play again on Wednesday. If you want a post on Wednesday night or Thursday morning you should be rooting for the Lakers.

I love that Freeman is reading the blog. Not for any particular reason, I just like to read his occasionally, so the fact that he's popping over here every once in a while is kind of nice. And speaking of, every once in a while I'll run across a nice turn of phrase or a clever sentence and it will remind me of someone I know (like if I see somebody use foul language in a bizarre way I think of Dan). But this is one of the ones I saw that reminded me of Jeff, and then I checked my blog and Jeff had posted 2 (TWO!) comments. This was in a discussion about the best high concepts for a superhero:

Seriously, does a high concept get any better than Green Lantern? "He's a space cop fighting alien crime with his magic wishing ring".

So, yeah, that made me think of Jeff, I could totally see him saying that. Anyhooo....

You should know that Eagles are cold blooded vicious killers.
Star Wars in Urban Settings.
Oh good. Advertising is now taking to the sky. Want to enjoy looking at the clouds on a nice summer day? You're gonna see some commercials up there. Thank you scientists. Don't cure cancer or anything...
South Park shows you a glimpse of the worst thing that could ever happen...
I totally want this and I don't know why. Chronotebook.
It's all about Batman. Lego Batman. Batman Anime.
Or, maybe it's all about rapper/animal hybrids: Animal Pharm.
Do you Love the World?
This game...I love the music. And it's so dumb. And you can finish it in like 10 minutes. But I can't stop playing Doeo.

No comments: