Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lakers 111, Jazz 104.

Even though there's a huge storm going overhead right now, and I probably shouldn't even have my computer on, I can't pass up the opportunity to point out that the Laker's are now 7-0 in games that I watch and 0-2 in games that I don't. Yes I have this much power. Apparently. Eli is going to make me watch game 6 with a gun to my head.

This guy hooked up a bunch of lights and music and...well, it's the Emergency Party Button. Just check it out.
Cool comparison between the real New York and Liberty City from Grand Theft Auto IV.
Bruce Campbell is funny.
This is a neat game where you get to see 20 images, and then you have to guess the google search term that led to them.
200 Games that update daily.
I find this totally fascinating.
We'll finish off with the top 10 Declassified Secrets in the world.

No comments: