Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lakers 120, Jazz 110.

So, I went to watch this game with Travis and Eli at BB Rovers, and I made a comment that had Travis laughing and he insisted I add it to the blog page so he could remember it later. Though I'm not sure how funny it's going to be in text...

So, they were showing Jordan Farmar's stats to point out how much they'd increased from last season to this season and I told Travis, "He's increased his output in every category including number of years played in the NBA."

Which Travis thought was delightful. So there you go.

On to the linkage:

Giant list of frogs & toads. You know. Cause I'm toad.
Strangely compelling video of how to get 5 metronomes to sync up.
The top 100 comics master list. Mostly for comic book geeks.
See how well you can design a Roller Coaster.
OMG, this is MUST SEE TV! Sci-Fi TV pilots that didn't make it to air. There's even more of Leonard Nimoy being Baffled!
Dancing Zombie Puppets. There was no way I was not gonna share that, even if it is a Zune commercial.
This is a trailer for a game coming out called Mirror's Edge. Looks neat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Claudia and I both liked the metronome video. Wierd.