Monday, May 19, 2008

Lakers 89, Spurs 85.

So, here's how powerful I've become (in my own mind). I missed the first half of the Laker game because I thought it started later than it did. When I arrived it was the start of the third quarter, the Laker's were down 8, and as I watched that lead crept up to 19.

But as I continued to watch Kobe came alive (he had 2 points when I started watching, 27 when the game ended), and the Lakers took over. As you can see from the above score, they're now 9-0 when I watch them play.

Let me bask in my purple and yellow glory, and let's move on to some linkage.

I hear good things about this: Ghostbusters Gameplay footage.
More Lego Indiana Jones
Speaking of Indy, this appears to be a shot for shot remake of the truck scene using only toys.
Script Review for a Green Arrow movie. Supermax. Matt Damon? David Goyer. Wrote Batman Begins.
Need to catch a Roadrunner? I present to you the Full ACME catalog.
How to make a Tennis Ball
.
The ONION AV Club rates Pringles Flavors from Japan. Just because the comments made me chuckle.

No comments: