Friday, December 12, 2008

Movie day.

It's been a bizarre week. I lost my iPhone and had to buy a new one. Which meant I had to convince Allison to get a new one too to ease my guilt over having lost the stupid thing in the first place. So, two new 3-G iPhones later and...well...it's not as exciting as the first time I got an iPhone, but it's still...um...something. It's good. It's all good.

Anyway, it's all movies today, so have at it. (note that there is no movie attached to the black list of scripts, but they're all movie scripts so it still counts).

Dogs Love Snow.

The terrifying French world of the Sims 3.

Carol of the Christmas Pickle. Christmas and pickles. Yum.

The Black List of Scripts. Script ideas voted by Hollywood executives as being worth looking into, but no one's doing them yet. Interesting stuff.

Dragonball movie trailer. Oh dear, I don't even watch this show and I know this looks terrible. And nothing like the show it's based on. Dear kids, I'm sorry Hollywood sucks. Here's some random college singing group doing the Pokemon theme to make up for it.

2 comments:

digression said...

Dogs in snow made me smile, and then the French Sims scared the crap out of me...

Am I living under a rock? I didn't even know they were working on a Sims 3. What is new about it? Will it integrate with Spore and I can grow Sims from embryos?

Madtoad said...

I think the idea behind the sims 3 is just that you can do horrible things like steal candy from babies. At least, that's what I got out of the trailer.