Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Games? I don't have any stinking games.

I know it's supposed to be game day, but I think it's going to be random movie day instead because I just haven't found that many web games out there this week. At least not any that I care enough about to share.

Though I was playing Fusion Fall. That's the free Cartoon Network MMO. Runs through the browser sort of like Toon Town (there's a download or something, I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention). But I kind of already got bored with it and went back to Wow.

Well, on to some Videos.

Totally fascinated by the Little Drummer Girl playing Rush's YYZ. Neil Peart would be proud.

There's a webpage of US Government Terror Warnings. Pinning the arrow to the wall was my favorite.

Extreme Tabletop gaming. These guys have way too much free time.

This is a good Skittles commercial called Reflect the Rainbow.

I love things like this. It's a screen play written about How to Format a Screenplay. How meta.

Let's finish with Sliding Box Cat. Cause he's cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That tabletop game goes way beyond anything Freddie and his roommate were thinking of doing. Wonder how much that would cost?