Monday, January 5, 2009

Bloggerific.

It's a new year. Whoop-de-doo. It's been like 2 weeks since I updated this thing, and I had these grandiose plans for doing like an update monday, wednesday, and friday, and I was going to make it my new year's resolution, but seriously, who am I kidding?

The only resolution I've made (and kept so far) is to write everyday. Got to keep that up. Got to keep that up. I can't cheat and pretend that on random days when I update my blog that that counts as writing.

Wait, what's today? It's Monday! Hold on, it's the first monday of the new year, right? Ok. New resolution: Updating on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!

See how I lulled you into that false sense of doom and then right there in that last paragraph I pulled it out and was like, "Bam! Doing stuff."

Monday is now officially a blog day. We're going to call monday "Link Day" and that's the day I'm going to link to cool and exciting things.

First of all, for those of you who don't know, Anthony has moved his blog. He is no longer at Sunsword dot com, he's found an even better way to stroke his own ego and got a blog with his own name on it. I updated it over there on the right. Or if you're too lazy to move the mouse like six inches you can click here: www.anthonycastoro.com

Second of all, for those of you who don't know, Anthony's mom (Laura Castoro) writes romance novels under the name Laura Parker. She has a blog too, and so I put a link to that over there under Anthony. Maybe I should put hers over Anthony? That would seem apropos, but I think I'll leave it like it is for now. You can find her blog at www.lauracastoro.com

Stop by and say hi so she gets all excited and updates her page all the time. You know, the opposite of how you people normally treat me. :p

Thirdly, Allison started her own blog at toadsallie.blogspot.com Hm...I should put a link over there for that too...Ok, there. Done. She gets to sit at the top.

Is that enough blogging for you?

Blog blog blog.

5 comments:

Mann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mann said...

Yay! Now Mondays can be my official "Post excitedly on Todd's Blog day". I will anxiously await your blog and annoyingly post to it when you don't update regularly.

J. said...

"Write every day" becomes a burden unless you're getting paid to blab any old thing. Good luck, though. Set the goal and manage to come up with something every week that /you/ like, and you're doing better than most.

Madtoad said...

I find I do much better writing when I set myself goals and then berate myself for not meeting them. I'm always a little guilty when I see one of my friends and they say, "How come you haven't updated your blog?"

So, I'm trying to maintain that good will and keep things churning along. It'll be good practice if I can stay in the habit.

Laura said...

Todd? Todd? Click, click on the screen with my nail. Todd, you in there?

Oh, Toad, say it ain't so. Say you're there, somewhere, under a lilypad napping. Dreaming of flies, bottle green and buzzzzzzing along.

Toad! It's Jan. 18th. It's not too late to right the wrong of just not blogging at all since that one lone...