Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday is Game day.

It's another day another three links. I'm going to have to start saving more links for things at some point I guess, but I'm trying to stick to my M-W-F schedule right now, and since Monday was cool Links day, Wednesday will be Game Day. So, here's three games I found. Well, two games and just a toy I guess. Turntables is the kind of thing I might have done on Monday, but for now it's gamey enough to play with.

Want to be like a real viking, and do what real vikings did? Ice Breaker. Cause what real vikings did was chop their friends out of frozen ice blocks. It's true. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.

Is it a game? Turntables. Pretend to be a DJ. Pretend it's a game too.

Now you all know how much I love zombies. Left 4(k) Dead. Serious zombie action there. I'm still not sure how long this game goes on if you just keep playing it. Probably forever.

2 comments:

Zor said...

You fail at Fridays!

Madtoad said...

So, I had every intention of keeping up my streak, but on Friday night my hard drive in my computer died. So, I took it to the Apple store on Saturday and I'm still waiting for them to call me back and tell me what they can do. The computer is ze dead, so when I get it back I'll make up for my slacking.