Friday, May 22, 2009

Lots of videos, for some reason.

Human Target. Awesome. I'll totally watch that. (Assuming I remember it's coming on.)

Remember V? It's back.

Yip-Yip. This used to be one of my favorite things on Sesame Street. And this is cool too. Also, the muppets may have actually been the birth of rap music. And because it's funny, the three worst possible muppets to sing Danny Boy sing...well, Danny Boy.

Imagine you have limitless money. Ok, now, where would you travel to? Close your eyes and think about it...did you pick this place? Cause according to this article, that's what the majority of people surveyed picked.

This guy knows how to flip.

I have no idea what the point of this is, but I ran around it for 10 minutes.

Greed is good. But it'll get you killed in this game.

Fascinating look into people's lives based on what's in their refrigerator.

I like Minus. It's just a silly little comic.

Aerial Virtual Tours of New York.

No comments: