Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lakers 100, Magic 75.

Lakers win by 25. Anthony said, "The first quarter was interesting, but then it got boring." But as Eli and I and any other Laker fan can tell you, the first quarter sucked and then it got good. Three more games of that please and then Allison can spend the summer in peace. On to some linksies.

Nerdiest. Tattoos. Ever.

Toy Story 3. It's never going to end is it?

Travis needs this for our game night.

Listen, here's my argument. I know GI Joe is dumb. It's always been dumb. They have dumb names, they appear to be part of no known military organization, they wear stupid outfits, for God's sake one guy has a parrot. But there's a level of dumb that they've sort of hit and stayed at. And now there's a movie, and beyond all reasonable comprehension whoever wrote and put this movie together grabbed a shovel, broke some ground and said, "I believe I can make this dumber." Well played sir, you've found a way to drill through the bottom of the barrel.

The world's most pointless machine.

Holy. Moly. Best visual illusion of the year winner. Freaky and awesome all wrapped up together. It's Freawesome.

Wish I'd found this on Mother's Day. What happens when siblings try to do something together for mom.

How to keep your cat off the counter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must have that projector.