Monday, June 8, 2009

Lakers 104, Magic 108

Lakers lose game 3. Oh well. That was the game that I was willing to just let go anyway. I figured the Magic had one in em. In particular I'm impressed that the Lakers actually managed to play all the way through to the end. They've had a bad tendency to win the first 2 games of a series and then just take game 3 off and lose by 30. At least this time they played it through to the end.

Though, now I'm wondering if they were all in the locker room after going "We lost anyway! We could have taken the game off!"

Anyhoo. 43 inch curved monitor you say? Yeah, I'd like one of those, please, ok, thanks. Don't let the $8000 dollar price tag deter you. Though some people who actually saw these in action say there are giant lines on the screen like they just glued 4 monitors together. So there is that.

This movie looks totally cool. And I can imagine this being the future of the world.

I really should invest in some nerdier bookshelves. Or, failing that, maybe I should just build myself a rocket launcher. (Thanks to Kai for the link.)

Now THIS is how you simulate a rain storm. Oh, and then they do Africa by Toto. Sweet.

I never heard of Jimmy Car before, but after seeing this bit, where he deals with a heckler in his crowd, I may have to go find some more of his work.

If you gave Japan an unlimited amount of money and technology what do you think their army would look like? Yeah, I think they'd just do this.

No comments: