Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have very little to say

That may be because this is day 2 of the diet. I'm skipping breakfast so I have enough points to enjoy Bone Daddies at lunch today. I didn't even manage to eat all 32 of the points worth of food I was supposed to eat yesterday. That's good, because I have some "banked" points I can spend at lunch today.

Also, we walked about 3/4ths of a mile last night. We're going to try for a whole mile tonight. We're supposed to get up to 3 miles a day at some point.

Also, I have some links:

Neat pictures of a Frozen Tidal Wave.

A very interesting Sci-Fi story. (both stolen from mangoat)

This company makes a heated jacket.

Here's a movie I want to see, and it's a western.

Diddy is checking out the goods.

Strange story about why Alfred Hitchcock wouldn't talk to Steven Spielberg.

For Kayla, Johnny Depp Rocks (For Charity).

1 comment:

Mahbu335 said...

yeah, I know my daddy loves me :) Johnny Depp was HOTT!!!