Wednesday, January 17, 2007

There's something cold falling from the sky...

It's snow. Again. That's three days in a row we've had icy roads, bad weather, and no work. Just got the email from my boss. I can't even begin to tell you how bizarre this is. This never happens in Texas, and when it does, it doesn't happen for 3 straight days.

Couple of quotes from last night that I wanted to post. I'll probably move them to ventrilo-y goodness at some point, but for now I just wanted to put them up here so anybody looking would see them:

From the General Chat Channel in WoW:

A******: I HATE MURLOCS!
C****: You got boobs?

And from Farone and Dave in Vent:

Farone: Is there an easy way to sneak by these things?
Dave: Stealth?
Farone: Oh yeah. I do have stealth, don't I?

Ok. That's it. Back to your regularly scheduled internettin'.

No comments: