Thursday, January 25, 2007

Like a little blender with legs...

I totally see the appeal now of the Rogue class. Dear God. Is there anything it can't kill? When I played Parli up to 22 (priest) the Amani Berserkers were kicking the crap out of me. With Mungo the Rogue I can fight them two or three at a time. And I don't even have a heal.

Guess I better turn up the first aid.

In other news, Scientific American would like you to buy a better stereo. Or apparently, at least, a a louder one. I'd think with a car small enough you could just remove the engine and let the bass push you around. I like the idea of telling someone, "I get better milage with Snoop Dogg then I do with ZZ Top."

Oh, and Japan found another crazy sea critter. Didn't they find the giant squid too? Please don't swim in the ocean in Japan.

Oh, and everybody can relax. The NBA all star Dance Squad has been selected. So, you know, go about whatever it is you normally do.

Two last things, Harper's Index has you covered in case you were wondering something like this: "Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250"

And your Quote of the Day (From Charles Barkley) : "I remember sitting down with the Rockets and saying, 'Yeah. I'm going to retire.' They said, 'Well, we'll give you $9 million.' And I said, 'You got a pen on you?'"

No comments: