Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Giggity-Games.

Well, I promised I'd go through these games, so here they are. There's lots of them.

Distance Games:
Monkey Kickoff How far can the monkey kick?
Drop Kick the Faint Punk rocker kicks a dude to see how far out of the club he can get him.
Space Hamsters Try to get the hamsters to fly.
Kitten Cannon How far will the kitty go?

Puzzle Games:
Puzzle Inlay Blame my wife for this one. She found it.
Theseus and the Minotaur A logic puzzle game. Try to escape the maze.
You Don't Know Jack The Classic trivia game.

Action Games:
Matrix Rampage 2 Actiony jumping game. Kind of reminds me of Elevator Action.
Zebedee Numchuck Race to the top!
Press the Spacebar No, seriously, that's all you do.
Crypt Raider This game and the two that follow it are all similar. They're like Boulder Dash, if you remember that.
Acno More boulderdashy goodness.
Aqua-Energizer Again with the Boulderdash.
Avoision I really like this one. Keep the ball away from the marauding bugs!
Splash Back I might have posted this before. It's kind of neat.
City Smasher Play a GIANT monster trying to destroy a city.
Beliefs Very strange game. Sidescroller mostly, but it's totally weird.
Quadradius Two player elimination game.
Ownage Very nice sidescrolling shooter. Kind of like Cabal. If you remember that.
Zwok This is a weird multi-player war game where you throw things...and yeah.
Fishy Eat fish smaller than you. Get bigger. Rinse. Repeat.
Block Head Zombies Fun. Like lego-headed zombies. Lots of blood.
Campaign Weird strategy game where you try to take over the US as a presidential candidate. Fun for the whole family. Play as a Republican or Democrat. (If it had Get-Up-Licans and Get Down-O-Crats, I'd be happier).
4-Second Frenzy Like Wario Ware. Little 4 second mini-games.
Avalanche Try to climb up before the water gets you. See how high you can go.
High Speed Chase Woot! Fast car.

Text Games:
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy The original Text adventure. I played this on a C-64.
Trukz I have no idea why (or how) but this is a truck driving text adventure. Maybe my parents will like it.
Oregon Trail Again, I played this on the C-64.

Online MMO or RPG weirdness:
Rings of Orbis I have no idea what this is about.
Duels Or this, but it appears to have something to do with dueling.
Oil Empire Apparently you run some kind of Oil Empire. Probably a resource management game.
Mafia Returns Apparently, you're in the mafia.
Mafia Boss Also, mafia. La Cosa Nostra. Or whatever.
The Last Knights Fantasy.
Conquer Club No idea. Sounds neat though.
Tales of Pirates Woot! Pirates.
Carnage Blender Didn't play it. Don't know.

Sports Games:
Buzzerbeater This is some kind of basketball simulator.
PGA Golf The page looks pretty, but I didn't bother playing it.
Curveball It's like 3-D pong.
Dashabooja I'm barely qualifying this as a sport. It's supposed to be like playing 10 hands of poker at once, but it feels more like a slot machine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
unblocked games
friv4school |
friv 4 school
unblocked games | unblockedgames
tetris games
monster high games