Friday, November 30, 2007

Good Stuff, Gimme the Good Stuff

Ok, for those of you starving for more quote-y goodness, we've started playing again.
And this is awesome: Steam Trek.
Want to know what the cat does all day while you're at work? Here's the truth!
New Stephen Chow movie: CJ7.
Seriously? This is the new KITT? Um...go new Knight Rider movie? I guess?
Is this a sequel to this? (Looks like it's not, but it should be. They should at least be in a box set together. Oh, well Kayla will like it, it has Steven Strait in it.)
Apparently Batman is now going to be John Conner and fight the Terminator.
Oooh, neato jellyfish thingy. I want one.
Many of you who know me know that I love John Carpenter Movies. One of my favorites is "The Thing". Most people know it was based on an older movie. Most people don't know it was also based on this story, written in 1938, which is now completely online for free.

OK, that's it for now. Go read the Thing.

No comments: