Monday, August 3, 2009

Insanewich is insane!

It only took you a week to get your capital letters back. You can thank Mr. Tact for that. What's been happening? Well, our AC went out, which is fun in Texas in August. 96 degrees in the house is not a good look, you know?

Doctor put me on the Atkins, so I'm carb free for a while, we'll see if I can stay on it and lose some weight and not be a borderline diabetic. So if you see me, don't offer me candy. Or cookies. Or cake. Or sugar in those little sugar packets. Or fried things. If you have meat I'll accept that. Just meat. Or cheese, cheese is good. Or if you carry around some deviled eggs, or maybe some green beans. I eat a lot of bacon now. Bacon is good.

Steak, Bacon, Pork Chops, Chicken Wings, Sausage, Green Beans, Spinach, Eggs, Omelets, Cheese, Pork Rinds and unsweet Tea. This is a diet I may be able to handle. What I can't have, is an Insanewich:

Insanewich's are Insane!

Planet Hulk. Teh Awesome.

Interesting Sync Up between Back to the Future I & II where they had to replace the original girlfriend with Elizabeth Shue. Zemeckis had to reshoot a lot of that, and kept it pretty accurate to his original script even 4 years later. It's weird that Claudia Wells just sort of disappeared isn't it? Her mother got cancer apparently, but she just sort of vanished for 20 years after that.

Mini-Ninjas. Now here's a game I'm looking forward to. Thanks to Eli for the tip...

I probably posted this music catch game before, but I dig it, so this may or may not be unoriginal content.

Nice physics puzzle game called Collider.

Stargate Universe trailer. I didn't care for Stargate but other people I know did. It's weird seeing Lou Diamond Phillips there, isn't it? He's like the new, young Adama from BSG. Or something.

Amazing beach art.

2 comments:

MrTact said...

What is that, a naked attempt to get me to continue to keep the comment threads on life support? Alrighty, then! That's right, beyotches. Mess with me and I *will* take all your capital letters!

Madtoad said...

See, it only takes a couple of lunatics to comment and I'm posting like once a week. Imagine how much more I'd post if I showed up and there were like 12 comments on a post. You wouldn't be able to read it fast enough.